Examples of projects
Some of the projects we have worked on in the past include:
- A dashboard allowing members of the public to explore survey responses, which have been automatically categorised using machine learning.
- An unsupervised learning model to identify recurring topics and errors in the manufacturing and supply chain processes for Boehringer Ingelheim. The errors were written in plain English or the local language of each facility.
- A neural network based model to extract structured data and statistics from clinical trial protocols, also for Boehringer Ingelheim.
- A predictive model using neural networks to deduce attributes of jobseekers’ CVs, deployed on the website of CV-Library.
- A model that predicts customers’ online purchase amounts, for the British supermarket chain Tesco.
- A recommender system to recommend jobs to candidates for CV-Library.
- A model to predict the unloading time of vehicles, used to improve accuracy of logistics planning for grocery deliveries, also for Tesco.
- A convolutional neural network based face recognition system, built for Android, iOS and desktop apps and used for biometric security.
- A voice controlled smart home application.