Past clients of Fast Data Science
We work with clients all over the world, although the majority of our clients are in the UK, followed by the USA and the rest of Europe.
Consulting case studies at Fast Data Science
Some of the projects we have worked on in the past include:
- A dashboard allowing members of the public to explore survey responses, which have been automatically categorised using machine learning, for White Ribbon Alliance. This dashboard was presented to the United Nations in 2021.
- An unsupervised learning model to identify recurring topics and errors in the manufacturing and supply chain processes for Boehringer Ingelheim. The errors were written in plain English or the local language of each facility.
- A predictive model in Microsoft Azure ML which identified which junior doctors (interns/residents) at the UK’s National Health Service (NHS) are at risk of leaving the organisation.
- A deep learning model, also in Azure ML, to categorise emails from customers for the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- A neural network based model to extract structured data and statistics from clinical trial protocols, also for Boehringer Ingelheim.
- A predictive model using neural networks to deduce attributes of jobseekers’ CVs, deployed on the website of CV-Library.
- A model that predicts customers’ online purchase amounts, for the British supermarket chain Tesco.
Interactive graph of past clients
In our interactive graph you can view and explore where our clients are from and what industries they are in.
More case studies
- A recommender system to recommend jobs to candidates for CV-Library.
- A model to predict the unloading time of vehicles, used to improve accuracy of logistics planning for grocery deliveries, also for Tesco.
- A convolutional neural network based face recognition system, built for Android, iOS and desktop apps and used for biometric security.
- A voice controlled smart home application.