You can try out some examples of machine learning models for real life problems that often crop up in industry.
- NLP Survey Dashboard for What Women Want – developed for the White Ribbon Alliance and demoed to the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women in 2021
The following demos are examples and not intended for production use.
- Author prediction demo – a demo of a Convolutional Neural Network used for Forensic Stylometry, i.e. identifying who wrote a document out of a set of known authors.
- Machine learning model predicting vessel detentions – a model in Microsoft Azure ML predicting which vessels in the port of Singapore are likely to be detained by port authorities, using live data feed of ships’ movements.
- Customer churn demo – a machine learning model predicting the likelihood of a customer ending a utility contract.
- Motion classification demo – a model that classifies accelerometer readings into actions such as walking, falling or sitting.