About our Company: Fast Data Science Ltd
Fast Data Science Ltd provides machine learning and data science consulting services for medium to large enterprises in London, the rest of the UK, and worldwide. We are a data science company and we provide bespoke machine learning solutions for your business.
Fast Data Science Ltd is registered in London, U.K. with Companies House. Director: Thomas Wood. Company Registration: 11199998, VAT Registration: GB290644002.
We are part of the Microsoft Partner Network.
Fast Data Science company story
In 2016, Thomas Wood found that certain industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, insurance, recruitment and legal were sitting on a goldmine of unstructured data. He set about building a data science company with the aim of offering bespoke consulting services to data-rich organisations across sectors. We currently have clients across four countries and six industries, and we specialise in Natural Language Processing (NLP), healthcare and pharma.
Some of our clients
- National Health Service – the publicly funded healthcare system of the UK and the country’s largest employer with nearly 2 million on the payroll.
- Boehringer Ingelheim – One of the major European pharmaceutical companies, and manufacturer of well known drugs for respiratory diseases, oncology and diabetes among others.
- White Ribbon Alliance – Washington, DC based childbirth charity. Dashboard here.
- Tesco plc – The most well known supermarket chain in the UK, and a multinational retailer with presence in several countries.
- CV-Library – Currently the UK’s third largest job board, founded in 2000.
At Fast Data Science we are proud of our team’s diverse skillset. Despite being a small data science company, between us we can speak 6 languages and we have 5 nationalities. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.