Name: Fast Data Science Ltd
Phone Number: +44 20 3488 5740
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email addresses (in the case of Drug Names Recogniser Google Sheets plugin)
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- IP addresses
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- incoming sales enquiries
- User email address: we use this to keep track of user experience, user acquisition, retention, and attrition. We will not contact you or share your data with third parties.
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to your enquiry and provide a better service for prospective clients.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast Data Science - London
Need a business solution?
NLP, ML and data science leader since 2016 - get in touch for an NLP consulting session.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep customer contact details for 8 years. We will then dispose your information by removing it from our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using this form if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk