Publications and patents
- Mather, JF, Othman, A, Streit, S, Dumitran, I & Wood, T. System and method for biometric protocol standards. US patent 9838388, 2017.
- Robnik, M & Wood, T. Testing Adiabatic Invariance in Separatrix Crossing. Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems, 2007.
- Van Gysel, Mitra, Venanzi, Rosemarin, Kukla, Grudzien, Cancedda. Reply With: Proactive Recommendation of Email Attachments. CIKM ’17: Proceedings of the 2017 ACM on Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, 2017.
- Wood, T. Pleonastic Pronouns. Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, UK. (Supervisor: Dr. Ann Copestake), 2008.
- Rosemarin, R. Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Fractional Gaussian Stationary and Invertible Processes, Tel Aviv University, Israel, 2008.
- Rosemarin, R. Dimensionality reduction in nonparametric conditional density estimation with applications to nonlinear time series, London School of Economics, UK, 2012.
- Wood, T: Forensic Stylometry, presentation at Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School, University of Oxford, UK, 2018.
- Mirone, A & Wood, T, Computer Algebra calculation of XRMS polarisation dependence in the non spherical case, report at European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Grenoble, France, 2006.