Publications and patents
- Mather, JF, Othman, A, Streit, S, Dumitran, I & Wood, T. System and method for biometric protocol standards. US patent 9838388, 2017.
- Robnik, M & Wood, T. Testing Adiabatic Invariance in Separatrix Crossing. Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems, 2007.
- Wood, T. Pleonastic Pronouns. Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, UK. (Supervisor: Dr. Ann Copestake), 2008.
- Wood, T: Forensic Stylometry, presentation at Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School, University of Oxford, UK, 2018.
- Mirone, A & Wood, T, Computer Algebra calculation of XRMS polarisation dependence in the non spherical case, report at European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Grenoble, France, 2006.
- besea.n (2021). “Face of the virus: Problematic over-representation of East and South East Asian faces in news coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic”. https://www.besean.co.uk/